By means of mechanical interlocking, when DND switch is pressed, MUR switch shall be release. and vice versa.
- "Do not disturb" and "Make-up room" switches which is installed inside hotel guest room.
- Only one switch can be turned "on" at a time. Both of switches can be turned "off"
- There are built-in LED with the switches
RED LED - "Do Not Disturb" switch
GREEN LED - "Make-up room" switch
- It can work together with "Do Not Disturb" and "Make-up room" indicator to form a complete circuit.
*When "Do Not Disturb" switch is pressed, the door bell shall be disabled.
|Range||2Gang 2Way Switch||DND, MUR indicator||current rating|
- Why LED is ON or blinking even the switch has not been pressed?
It is due to noisy pickup on the wire.
To solve the issue can install a capacitors (275V 0.15uF X2) across the LED leads.